Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sami turns 3!

I am getting really pathetic here guys. So much has happened and I know I have forgotten half of it. So here is a start...

Sami turned 3 years old back on April 30th. I can't keep up! I swear I was just pregnant with her...where did the time go?

What in the world do I say about Sami? She is all...GIRL. It is truly amazing how different my two kids are. Seth is the sweet, sensitive and loving type and Sami is...the opposite. That's not all true really. She can be sweet...after she's thrown the rock at you. She can be sensitive...with that puppy dog eye look after she has used the whole tube of Desitin as "lotion". She can even be loving...you just never know if maybe you might get a little pinch when she gives you a hug. I am exaggerating of course but boy does this girl have some sass in her.

Sami has changed so much in her short little life. We used to worry about her having speech problems because she didn't start talking until quite a lot later than most. Now we can't seem to find the off button. She is a talker! She will go on and on talking about pretty much nothing and every sentence ends in "either". She hardly ever gets the context right. Don't ask me where she got this particular word from but she definitely loves it. She even pronounces it "eater". For example she will say something like: "I like this apple...eater." I have come to the point where I just ignore it.

Speaking of "eater" she is number one in when it comes to eating. She eats better and more than Seth. I have stated even since she was just a baby that she is a bottomless pit and that I truly don't think she gets a full sensation. She used to eat until she threw up. Now I have to monitor her eating and cut her off. I am not talking garbage food...either. She devours salad and fruit and most vegetables. Very healthy eater.

Sami is a lot of fun. I wouldn't trade her for the world. Like most kids she has her devilish, naughty side but for the most part she is a bright, happy and sweet little girl. I am really proud to be her Mom and look forward to watching her grow up and become a beautiful woman. The way the time is getting away from me I'm afraid that is tomorrow.

Love you Sami...my sweet bug.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I hope she had a great birthday! Really cute cake!